Days Like This-Photo Swap using Cocoa Daisy Kit

There is a a story about this page, but it's not what you think.  A very talented scrapper Charity, who I met thru ScrapbookSteals. com (it's a community over there!) hinted about doing a photo swap.  She wanted to scrap those baby bunny pictures and some of the dogs.  So, I told her just to pick out some pics and send them to me.  SHE being the good scrapper has all mine done...me being the "better late than never" just have this one done (well, two pics!)

I pulled out the Cocoa Daisy kit from September and got busy.  The tag worked perfectly for a title on the page.  I do know these pictures were taken along the Oregon coast.
Cocoa Daisy Sept 12 Main Kit and Pattern Paper Add On

Supplies: Cardstock-Pattern Paper-October Afternoon (Woodland Park), Echo Park (For The Record 2), Basic Grey (Handmade Quilt/Flannel Suit), Lily Bee (Fussy Cut); Garland-Basic Grey (Clippings); 

Not included in kit: Adhesives-Scotch ATG, Scrapbook Adhesives and Fabri Tac; Doily-Wilton; Punch-EK Success/Fiskars; Ink-Prima Chalk Ink; Roller Stamp-American Crafts (Amy Tan)

Silhouette Cameo with the following cut file:
Design #11654

Closer look at the clouds and garland.  I thought it looked a little like a plane had just went thru with it dragging the garland behind!



Just a close up of the punched borders.  I used that Prima ink on them.  I am in love with the white on the darker papers!


It's a bittersweet week for me since I do my last design team posting for ScrapbookSteals.com on Friday.  The team has grown really close and it is so sad that our term is up.  We are all in denial!  So, that will be coming up, plus I will have a couple of other updates in week.  I don't know if I will get an update everyday, but at least three!  

2 comments

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!