A Free Sketch and Crazy Hair Ella (Cocoa Daisy)

If you are a lover of sketches head to Scrapbook Generation's blog and download a free sketch from Allison!  Here is the LINK.  It is a very cute sketch!

And speaking of sketches, this layout was based on a sketch over on Cocoa Daisy's blog.  I did change it because I wanted to use this picture and the picture on the sketch is square.  


Supplies:  Cardstock-American Crafts; Pattern Paper-Echo Park (Lovely Chevron), My Mind's Eye (Chevron and Turquoise Wood), October Afternoon (steno pad), Crate Paper (Storyteller Tag Cuts); Button-Unknown; Brad-October Afternoon (9-5); Stamp-Cocoa Daisy; Diecut Tags-October Afternoon (9-5 Tidbits); Paperclip-7 Gypsies

Supplies not in kit used on layout
Ribbon-May Arts; Punch-American Crafts; Pen-Sharpie; Adhesive-Scotch ATG, Fabri-Tac and Glue Dots; Canvas Heart-Canvas Corp; Ink-Memento; Mist-Studio Calico Mr. Huey's (Bluegrass)


I have had this canvas heart in my stash for about a year!  Time to use it!

I layered a few of the tags from Crate Paper to create my own.

And I recently picked up a set of these.  You know I love border punches and I couldn't resist a "set" like this.  So far I like them pretty well.  I used them on the layout above.  They don't seem quite a sturdy as my punches that are not interchangeable....but I think that is to be expected.  They are super easy to use and change out and there are some good basic border shapes in there.  I even gave a set as a birthday gift...which was perfect for her, because she didn't have any border punches at all!


And in other news....THIS little guy has learned how to jump on the big people couch now.  He has been on and off the dog couch (aka the loveseat under the window) for awhile, but it has a box for them to step up on.  At least he isn't jumping off, which could hurt his growth plates until they fully close.  He is just sliding like a snake off the cushions!


And I am just going to leave it there for now!  Have a great rest of your Friday!  Don't forget to go download your free sketch!




1 comment

  1. Cute LO... I have the same AC Knockout punches. I like them and I find they seem to punch easier as in I don't need to press as hard.

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!