100 Days of Summer Fun-Simple Stories

It's my first "official" debut posting over at the ScrapbookSteals.com blog today and I admit I am a little nervous.  And the steal is a new vendor for them Simple Stories.  I got to work with the Simple Stories 100 Days of Summer collection.  I came up with a couple of layouts and a card to share, so let's get to them.  (There are more pictures over on the ScrapbookSteals blog that aren't here!)


Additional supplies I used: 
Doily-Wilton; Button-American Crafts; Twine-The Twinery Baker's Twine; Punch-Fiskars; 
Adhesive-Scotch ATG, Fabri-tac and Scrapbook Adhesives



I was looking thru pictures, trying to come up with some for another layout (not like I don't have any!?!) and found these and though they would be fun to use with the collection! And I had LOTS of fun with the sticker sheets on this layout!


Additional supplies I used: 
Adhesive-Scotch ATG, Fabri-tac and Scrapbook Adhesives



And then I made this card quickly, after I had finished that first layout.
  

Additional supplies I used: 
Twine-May Arts; Button-American Crafts
Adhesive-Scotch ATG, Fabri-tac and Scrapbook Adhesives

This is a great collection and I can't believe I hadn't added it to my small pile of scrapbooking supplies before now.  Yes, I am using "small" loosely!  LOL  My big is acutally quite big!  That's all from me today!!  Get busy scrapping!






3 comments

  1. Love your layouts and how you flawlessly mix all those elements! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw your projects over at Scrapbooksteals' blog but didn't cross my mind it was you though I thought the dogs look familiar :P

    Love your projects especially the layouts. Simple Stories have awesome collection and I love all of them. Their new upcoming releases are definitely in my list as well.

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!