Happy Hello-Cocoa Daisy June Kit

Well, I truly am loving the Cocoa Daisy kits!  Granted, I might have a sheet here or there of some of the paper that has come in the first two kits, but it's paper I love so it's ok!  

This is the very last project I made while I was at Scrapbook Generation's ScrapaPalooza (300 croppers...mad fun) on Saturday.  Cropping from 8:30 am till 10 pm is so fun and a little hectic.  I usually don't get around to starting until about 10 am to scrap and then I did a couple of demos and taught a couple of mini classes with Nikki for Nikki Sivils, Scrapbooker.  But I still managed to get four layouts and this card done...plus a lot of socializing and a little shopping.  A girl has to shop, right?!


Supplies:  Pattern Paper-Simple Stories (Summer Quilt and Bingo/Stripe), LilyBee (Lemonade); Tag-Ormolu Flappers (Cocoa Daisy Exclusive); Wooden Flag-Jillibean Soup; Ribbon-May Arts

Not in Kit:  Cardstock-American Crafts; Adhesives-Scotch ATG, Fabri-Tac and Scrapbook Adhesives; Punch-Martha Stewart; Stapler-Tiny Attacher


Love these little flappers!

I will be back tomorrow with some layouts to share.  I need to finish recovering from Palooza!





2 comments

  1. Awesome mix of stuff on this great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this so much katrina! glad you are liking the kits and glad you had fun cropping!

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!