Sketch Support Two Pager!

Don't ask me...I am not sure what got into me!  When Allison sent us the sketches, I did the two page one first?!  I usually always start with the card sketch, since it is due first and then go on to the one page sketch.  Whee...totally changed directions and as I type this, I do not even have the card sketch attempted yet!  (this is mid-April, btw!)  Make sure and check out the actual two page sketch over at Sketch Support this week!

Supplies - Patterned Paper: Jillibean Soup (Pasta Fagoli, Chicken Noodle, Dutch Mustard, Blossom Soup, Old World Cabbage Stew);  Stickers: Jillibean Soup (Old World Cabbage Stew and Chicken Noodle Soup); Transparency: Hambly Studio; Adhesives: Scotch, Martha Stewart and Scrapbook Adhesives; Ticket: Maya Road; Pen: Zig Micron; 

Title: Cut with Silhouette Cameo

crazy_silly_fun_C01198_19547 


A closer look at that transparency.....


And a close up of the title cut with my Cameo

Truthfully, I wasn't happy with this layout when I got it finished.  I felt it needed something and I still feel that way.  I don't know if it is because I used older papers that I am not totally in love with or if it is because the pictures are older and taken before I took my photography class and I know they could have been better.  

BUT, I am leaving it.  If I decide to change it up, I will post the after pictures here.  Chances are that is NOT going to happen, but you never know if I get a wild hair!  LOL

Have a wonderful day!!!

2 comments

  1. Beautiful page Katrina! I love your take on the sketch- clean and simple. love the colors and love the transparency, too. Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in LOVE with that transparency. I think the layout looks gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!