Happy 40th Birthday Nikki!!!!

Today is Nikki's 40th birthday and Julie organized a card event for her.  We did one last year also.  The girls on the design team made cards and are mailing them to Nikki.  They are all posted over on the Nikki Sivils, Scrapbooker blog.

Here is my card.  I REALLY wanted to do something with the Messages collection about her being old, but I just couldn't bring myself to do it!  LOL


Supplies: Pattern Paper-Nikki Sivils, Scrapbooker (Audrey); Cardstock-American Crafts; Stickers and Die Cuts-Nikki Sivils, Scrapbooker; Adhesive-Scotch, Fabri-Tac and Scrapbook Adhesives; Punch-Fiskars/Jenni Bowlin



So Happy Birthday Nikki!!!!  Thanks for being a great friend and just a great "boss"!  

4 comments

  1. This is just an awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loveeeeeeee your card katrina!! Thanks for making one for my little surprise for her! I really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so sweet Katrina! Wonderful card:)

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!