Part Two of Puppy Party Mini


Are you ready for Part Two?!  I will say it was nice just to do something that was not design team related.  It almost "resets" my creative flow and gets me going again!  I do things that aren't DT related, but a lot of the time I may not post them, because I don't get pictures taken of them.  

These pages are just picking up where I left off in the previous posting.  Kind of like I put a bookmark in to come back to!

This page was a flap envelope and I didn't have enough pictures to fill up both sides.  So, I cut off part of it at the flap end, to make it fit my pictures.  BUT, then I slipped the flap end back over the shorter piece so that you could still see the flap!


See the flap?!  

LOVE this picture, it was one of my favorites that I took.

I wanted to use the acrylic arrow, but was trying to figure out what to do with it...decided that the word "chew" would be cute going down it.  

I am loving cutting hearts by hand right now!  What is up with that?!

Sweet Jody is in the bed by the crate.  He just got tired and went over by himself to rest.  

Mini Coop sleeping.  You can barely see, but there are actually two stars there.

I just wanted the back to be simple...it won't get looked at a lot anyway!

I had so much fun making this. I am on the hunt for bits and pieces to add to my next one that I attempt.  I wish sometimes that I was a "minimalist" when it came to my projects, but that is so NOT the case.  

Supply List
Supplies: Mini Album-Basically Bare; Pattern Paper-Echo Park (Happy Days); Tags-Elle's Studio; Letter stickers or chipboard-October Afternoon and American Crafts; Brads-Echo Park, Punches-Martha Stewart, Fiskars and EK Success; Ribbon and Jute-Unknown (out of my stash!); Twine-The Twinery; Stamps-Unity Stamp Co S.M.A.K kits; Chipboard and Acrylic Elements-Basically Bare (Frame, Stars, Arrows, Flower) and Echo Park; Felt Elements-Basically Bare; Flair Button-{a flair for buttons}; Manila Tag-Staples; Adhesives-Scotch, Fabri-Tac, and Scrapbook Adhesives; Ink-Jenni Bowlin and Memento; Doilies-Wilton; Mist-Mr. Huey's

Silhouette Cameo with the following files
Font used for Puppy Party wording is Pacifico which you can download for free from the internet.

Kerri Bradford-XOXO Kit  and Background Basics Kit

Silhouette Store Files
CUTE

1 comment

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!