Warning...Cuteness OVERLOAD!

PIC HEAVY WARNING!


Well, I  have nothing crafty to post today.  Ekk..right?  Well, not really!  The crafty stuff I have done, I can't show yet!  AND, we took a day trip Saturday to our friend, Laura's.  It was a three hour drive one way, so definitely gone the entire day!

Why would we drive three hours each way...PUPPY PARTY!!!  Laura bred a litter of Cardigan Welsh Corgis and she had a puppy party to socialize them with strangers.  And we get the benefit of fun puppy playing, petting, and breath!

I am going to post a few now and then a few on Tuesday, to split them up.  I wouldn't want anyone to pass out from the cuteness!!!








Will be back later with more!!!!

4 comments

  1. so so cute. I love the puppy days (well not all of the them.... like the chewing, the potty training, etc.) ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that is cuteness overload. I have a friend that breeds golden retrievers. We get to visit often and socialize her puppies too. It is great fun. I only have to drive 5 minutes. Glad you enjoyed the day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhhhhh sooooo cute ! I love puppies. Thanks for sharing those adorable pictures.

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!