My next Card Party class!

The Card Party class at Scrapbook Generation skipped the month of January, but we are BACK this month!  I really want to show people to get creative with your tools and supplies....you can make some fun things with just a little thought and changing things up a bit.


Supplies: Cardstock-American Crafts; Pattern Paper-Lily Bee Design (Memorandum collection); Twine-The Twinery Baker's Twine; Buttons-Making Memories; Stamp-Unity Stamp Co. S.M.A.K. Kit (Dec. 2011); Ink-Jenni Bowlin (Weathervane); 
Adhesive-Fabri-Tac, Scotch ATG

Tools: Silhouette Cameo with the following files
(3_set_doily_C00941_20509)
(3_set_doily_C00942_20509)
(5_borders_C01201_20509)

And like a silly girl with a camera, when I started out on my journey to CHA, I wanted to take pictures of everything....then after I got there the camera magically did not make much of an appearance!  (could have been because I was just plain busy!)  BUT I did capture this beautiful sunrise at the airport while waiting for my plane!


I guess I better go clean up the mess I have everywhere!  I quickly did a layout that was due for Sketch Support and the aftermath is all over the floor!

2 comments

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!