Whirlwind of Activity going on!

Oh my geez!  It has been NON STOP here!  I feel like I have no idea which way I am going, what I am supposed to be doing, or when all this is going to end!  I should expect it with CHA just right around the corner, but it always seems to creep up on me and then WHAM--hello, I am here!

I am posting my layout that debuted on the Nikki Sivils, Scrapbooker blog for the new collection, Exit Here.  I LOVE this collection and yes it is travel themed, but so versatile that you can use it for just about anything!  


Supplies: Pattern Paper-Nikki Sivils, Scrapbooker Exit Here collection; 
Stickers and Die Cut Embellishments-Nikki Sivils, Scrapbooker Exit Here;
Inks-Jenni Bowlin; Adhesives-Scotch, Scrapbook Adhesives

Tools: Silhouette Cameo, EK Success Punch
(5_labels_C01207_20509)

Well, that is IT from me tonight!!  Check back tomorrow, because the next Little Yellow Bicycle's Sketch Challenge is debuting on their blog and I was asked to play along!  It's a fun sketch by Liz Qualman and you don't want to miss it!


2 comments

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!