Catching up on Sketch Support goodies!

I am a little behind in posting some of my Sketch Support work, so this is going to be a catch all post!!

First up is a card sketch (Card Sketch 12). I actually created two cards with the sketch.  One where I just used what I wanted and the other was for the Simple Stories challenge that we had going on for the month of October.

Here's the first one....I used a Studio Calico kit, but I can't remember which one and I am going to admit I am too lazy to go look it up right now!


Supplies - Cardstock: Bazzill; Patterned Paper: My Mind’s Eye (Fly a Kite “Spring” and Lime Twist “Be You”); American Crafts/Amy Tangerine (Oh Happy Grey); Basic Grey (Out of Print “Storyteller”); Studio Calico (Destination); Paper Clip: American Crafts/Amy Tangerine; Twine: The Twinery Baker’s Twine; Stamp: Unity Stamp Co. (Sept. 2011 Kit of the Month); Tags: Studio Calico; Punch: EK Success Border Punch; Stapler: Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher; Adhesive: Scotch ATG and Scrapbook Adhesives


Then I also did a card for the Simple Stories challenge, where we could only use the Simple Stories supplies that we were given, but could add in things like buttons, twine, etc. or use punches and those sorts of things......


Supplies - Cardstock: American Crafts; Patterned Paper: Simple Stories (Happy Day);Ribbon and Button: My Mind’s Eye; Adhesive: Scotch ATG and Scrapbook Adhesives

And I already shared my one-page layout that was made with the one page sketch (One Page #14) for the month of October, but hadn't shared my Simple Stories page that I did for the challenge. 


Supplies - Patterned Paper: Simple Stories (Happy Day Collection); Adhesives: Scotch ATG, Fabri Tac and Scrapbook Adhesives; Buttons: Nikki Sivils, ScrapbookerTwine:The Twinery Baker’s Twine; Punches: Ek Success, Fiskars; Stickers: Simple Stories (Happy Day Collection); Chipboard Letters: American Crafts Thickers

I love this picture of Carleen and her dad.  It was his birthday and he had came down to stay with us for a few days.  We took him to a Springfield Cardinals game the night of his birthday.  It's been a hard year for both of them and it's nice to see true smiles on their faces, if only for a little while.  

And whoo hooo, I think that gets me caught up on all my Sketch Support projects until later in the week!  

And just to show that we had a little Halloween fun, here is me in my witch costume and the dogs in some of the costumes we have around here.  It is easier just to put them on to take pictures of them and then take them off before the trick or treaters start showing up....those short legs plus three dogs in costumes with the doorbell ringing equals injury to a doggie leg for sure!  



4 comments

  1. I love your costume! So cute! Great work, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the encouragement Katrina. I love those cards, and the photos of your dogs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute cards, layout, doggies and costumes! Love your witches hat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your work is so colorful and fun! Thanks for your nice comment on the LYB blog! :)
    Danielle

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!