Card Class and a Quick Update

Ok, I am not, repeat, NOT counting how many weekends until Christmas.  There is no possible way that it can be here this soon.  AND I have been listening to Christmas music????  Ok, yes I am weird...maybe I just want it to snow.

Thursday night was my card/tag class at Scrapbook Generation and it was a full house again.  I love that I have regulars that show up.  It lets me know that we are doing something right with the class.  Since tools are my "niche" of the class, I used the Martha Stewart Scoring board to make accordion flowers (or ornaments), the We R Memory Keepers SewRibbon tool, and an Epiphany Crafts round circle punch.  The ribbon tool and the punch were new tools to me, but I fell in love instantly with them.  I am hoping to add to my collection soon.  And the ladies in the class were starting a collection afterwards!


Supplies: Pattern Paper-My Mind's Eye (12 Days of Christmas collection); Cardstock-American Crafts; Twine-The Twinery Baker's Twine in Maraschino; Ribbon-Offray and Michael's;  Letter Stickers-Cosmo Cricket; Adhesive-Glue Arts, Fabri-Tac and Scrapbook Adhesives; 

Tools Used: Martha Stewart Scoring Board, We R Memory Keepers SewRibbon in Zig Zag, Epiphany Crafts punch in size Round 14

These went together pretty quickly, once you got the ornaments made.  We used the hot glue gun in class, just to make it a little quicker.  

Now for FUN news....There are TWO design teams calls out RIGHT now that if you are interested in you should apply for!  

First one is The Twinery!  I absolutely ADORE this team and I hate to see it come to an end.  I have decided not to reapply, but I encourage you to try out for the team.  Nicole and Julie are dolls to work for and I will be guest designing after the first year.  I would love if some of my blog readers made the team!  You can find all the details at the link I am providing below......


The next team is Sketch Support!  Allison is a dream to work with and the team is so fun to be on.  I AM reapplying to this team, I hope I make it!  If you love sketches, you need to try out.  Since being on the team, I have come to love sketches even more!  So, the link for all the details is below......


And last, but certainly not least, you NEED to check out Scrapbook Steals tomorrow!  If you aren't familiar with them, they are a deal site.  They have TWO steals a day, one at 9 AM MST and then one again at 9 PM MST, but you have to get the steal while it is live....once the new one goes up, the previous steal is gone.  SOOOOO...a little birdie told me that tomorrow mornings steal is a REALLY good one from Nikki Sivils, Scrapbooker!  You need to check it out.  I am putting the link below....just remember the time is Mountain Standard Time!


Ok, that is it from me tonight!  I am off to bed and to get some sleep.  Hee hee...I woke up this morning thinking it was Saturday, which is not good on Friday morning!  

3 comments

  1. Katrina, Just saw the sew-ribbon tool this week on a "Paperwishes" webisode. I love how it looks with sheer ribbon--you can appreciate more fully the criss-cross pattern. The score-board ornaments you "hung" from the ribbons are a great idea. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cuteness! I've got my fingers crossed for the Twinery team!

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!