Winner and a fun banner!

Well, first off, Monday slipped right by me and now it's Wednesday.  OPPSS!!!  And you guys all ROCKED with following my directions about the email address!!!  And your comments were so sweet and amazing....thank you so much!  And if you did become a follower, I hope you continue to like my projects and that I inspire you to create your own!


Now, let's get to that winner.............


Kelly Massman...YOU are the lucky winner of the Ultimate Sampler pack from The Twinery!!  


I will be emailing you shortly for your info!  


Now for a project!  I am trying to get caught up on posting my Sketch Support projects!  I never seem to post them in the week that they happen...it's usually a couple of weeks later!

This was the Add-On sketch (sketch #9) for this month. A camera! I was baffled at first, because I knew I didn't want to use it on a layout or a card.  I knew I wanted to be creative with it!  So, here is what I came up with!


Supplies - Patterned Paper, Buttons, Stickers, White Lace: Crate Paper Portrait Collection; Mania File Folder Base: Staples; Yellow Lace for Banner Hanger: Unknown;Adhesive: Scotch ATG, Fabri-Tac and Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L; Stapler: Tim Holtz;Other: Sewing Machine

And here are some close up of each one.....

Higgins!


Ella


Jetson


The neat thing about this banner is that I used some manilla dividers that I had bought for something else and didn't use!  They are the PERFECT shape for a camera with the tab, I just cut them down a bit!

Alright, I have been going to bed fairly early and right now it is PAST my bedtime!  

Have a wonderful rest of the week and I will try to pop in this weekend!

5 comments

  1. Hey, your project is cute!!! And, thanks for the email!!! I've emailed you already! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATS Kelly and loveeeeeee that banner! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cutest banner and my goodness...your dogs are beautiful! Thanks for sending me a friend request on FB..so happy to be friends :)

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!