Sticking it to another Studio Calico Kit

It's Labor Day weekend...and what have I done??  Nothing, well, I have prepped some mini classes for Scrapbook Generation's Scrap-A-Palooza and figured out what I was going to teach for the Card Party class that I am doing with Allison Davis and her sister, Stacy Atchley.  I will show you what I am teaching a little later in the week.  And if you are local, come and take the class, I would LOVE to see you!!!

Well, actually the Studio Calico kit is same kit that I had made the prior card from!  But I love the greens and teals in this kit.  

This was for the one page sketch (Sketch #12) over on Sketch Support which you can find HERE.  It's the same sketch I did the card from.  


Photo Collage from Kerri Bradford Designs  (Picture That kit, collage #1)
All Items except mist and grey letter stickers from the Studio Calico August Main Kit Boardwalk. 

Pattern Paper-Sassafras (Enlighten and Flourish); My Mind’s Eye (Bingo); Crate Paper (Studio C and Teal Song both for Studio Calico);Stamp-Studio Calico; Mistable Linen- Pink Paislee; Chipboard Letters-Studio Calico; Letter Stickers-Studio Calico (Elementary) and Sassafras for Studio Calio (mini alpha green); Brads-Basic Grey (Out of Print); Sticker Label-American Crafts Chalkboard stickers; Mists-Studio Calico Lunchtray and White Calico




Well, that's it from me today.  It has cooled down  TREMENDOUSLY here....like a 30-40 degree drop! We have the windows open, the dogs are running in and out and I think I might try to get some scrappy things done for me!  

Check back, on Tues. I will have a link to a giveaway that you might want to get in on!  

2 comments

  1. Great layout! I love the photo collage, you take beautiful pictures :) enjoy your cooler weather!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loveeeeeeeeee this!! LOVING the photos and loveeeeeeeeeee the title work! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!