Crate Paper and Sketch Support....Good Combo!

Ok, someone just tell me where the heck does time go?  I glanced at the calendar and thought...what it's the 15th?  And the last time I blogged was the 6th...which I had pre scheduled?!  This month is FLYING by and right now, that is NOT "a good thing".  

I know it seems like the only thing I get done are Sketch Support and Nikki Sivils projects!  I do have others, but I just haven't had time to take the pictures and edit them the way I want to.  

And let me tell you all the Sketch Support sketches this month I totally, utterly FELL IN LOVE with!  Most of the time I do the card/one page combo...but I loved them all so much I had to to ALL of them, including the two page!  I am getting a little more comfortable with two pages if I have a sketch. Which the two page sketch went up on Monday and you can find the sketch I used HERE (Sketch 19).

I have lots of pictures of downtown Chicago, when Suzy West, Jennifer Priest, and I went downtown the last day of CHA.....hotter than...well, you know and I look horrible in all my pics.  Those other girls didn't break a sweat!  LOL


Supplies: Pattern Paper-Crate Paper (Emma’s Shoppe); Stickers-Crate Paper (Emma’s Shoppe); Buttons-Crate Paper (Emma’s Shoppe); Chipboard Piece-Crate Paper (Emma’s Shoppe); Foam Letters-American Crafts; Twine-The Twinery Baker’s Twine; Adhesive-Scotch ATG, Fabri-Tac and Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L; Punch-Martha Stewart; Photo Collage-Kerri Bradford

LOVE these photo overlays and collages by Kerri Bradford, I have been finding myself using them a LOT!



Well, that's it for me!  I am grabbing a bite and heading back to work!


And tomorrow, on Sept. 16th., we will have Stacy Rodriguez as our guest designer on the Nikki Sivils, Scrapbooker blog!  Be sure to stop by and tell her hi!   

3 comments

  1. Loveeeeeeee this!! Such an awesome design and loving the title work! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous page! So much fun color!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. REally sweet LO and I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!