I'm Back with a School is Cool layout!

Well, I disappeared off the face of the "blog" universe!  As of tomorrow it will be almost a month since I have blogged...EKKK....that's a long time.  I have been sick with a summer (icky) cold and then CHA madness took over!  

So, this is going to be short and sweet, but I wanted to update the blog at least one time before I leave for CHA.  I am hoping that I can "pre-schedule" a couple of posts before I leave to post a few projects and then update while I am there with some fun pictures!

Here is a...wait for it.....TWO page layout with the new Nikki Sivils, Scrapbooker "School is Cool" line.  This is a FUN line and I can't get enough of that blue argyle pattern paper!  I want to use it over and over!  

WILL RETURN SOON!!!!
Supplies: Paper, Stickers and Embellishments Nikki Sivils, Scrapbooker (School is Cool collection), Twine-The Twinery Baker's Twine; Adhesive-Scotch and Scrapbook Adhesives


The clouds were cut with my Cricut, using the April Showers cartridge.  I don't have the exact cut sizes near me at the moment, but I did save the Gypsy file, so if you want them I can look them up!

And a close up
So this goes to show you that you do not have to have kids to use a school themed collection!!!  So, be looking for this collection soon at your LSS and if they don't have it, ask for it!!!
If you are going to CHA, I will be in the Nikki Sivils booth, so stop by and say hi!  I would love to meet you!  


10 comments

  1. Have fun!! Hug Nikki for me...and I wish I was going too! You know I loveeeeeeeee this lo! :):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally!! Katrina is back! The scrapbooking inspiration famine is over :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous...I love this Nikki Sivils line.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun layout! Glad to see you back and hope you have a great time at CHA!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are such fun papers and I really love that blue too!!! Love the double layout :) Can't wait to meet you at CHA, I'll stop by and say HELLO :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this 2 pager girly!!!! You totally rocked the new line, see you soon :):)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wish I could be at CHA to stop by and meet you...have fun!

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!