It's Raining, It's Pouring....Well, Snowing.....

It's almost over....the "Blizzard of 2011".  It's been great fun with all the hype....really wish I hadn't had to go to work.  I should have taken vacation!!!  Had I went to CHA...well, I think I would have been stuck for a few days!  

Here is a pic of each of the pups out in it!  This was after I got home from work, there was a little sun out, so I was able to take some pictures.  I had Carleen taking pictures while I was at work today!  
Ella trying to get back to the house!  Making a run for it!

Higgins being goofy and not wanting to get left outside...I am surprised I caught this shot!

Jetson....who has to drag toys out.....at least he brought it back!
This was outside around 1:30pm
I am really wondering what it is going to be like in the morning....if this all hard freezes...well, there are going to be some cars that are going to majorly bottom out in the ruts!  

On the scrappy front...I have taken a break the last couple of nights....my frenzy of activity for CHA and during ScrapaPalooza I think took all my mojo!  But here is a layout I did that was at CHA....this came together quick thanks to all the cut ups and strips in Nikki's collection.  This is from the It's Raining, It's Pouring.
Supplies: Nikki Sivils, Scrapbooker It's Raining, It's Pouring collection,
American Crafts Thickers, Stampin Up punch, 
Sande Krieger Photo Overlay (Two Peas)
Fabri Tac, Scotch, and Scrapbook Adhesives.

I love this collection...LOVE....the rain boots are so cute!!!!  and I just love all the papers....great for even "non" rainy layouts!!!! 

Stay warm if you are in the blizzard area!!!!!  Biggest snow event in 99 years!!

3 comments

  1. gorgeous layout!! and those photos are sooooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THose are SUCH cute photos and your layout is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loveeeeeeeeeee the photos and loving that lo!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!