Popping in really quick......

So, you want to see some sneaks?  Well, I have some badges that have sneaks of all the new lines from Nikki Sivils, Scrapbooker!  We on the design team are going to be on the lookout for these on YOUR blogs and you could win on of the new lines BEFORE it's released!!!!  This will  be going on thru CHA at the end of the month!!!

So, grab them and put them on your blog!  Leave me a comment and let me know you grabbed one....you never know...you might win something!!!





8 comments

  1. They're all very cute! I can't wait to see the entire lines. I added one to my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh FUN! I grabbed the turtle one for my blog. LOVE that cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I grabbed the "little stinkers" for my blog, lol! I LOVE critter supplies-I can't wait to see the new lines!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute - I added one!

    http://brittneyunwritten.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loveeeeeeeeeee Nikki's new lines!!!! Wonder if you can guess which one is my fave??? lol! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  6. ohhh i love the camera one, and the turtles

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay, I'm out browsing tonight...so were is your Be Funky Card on your blog? You did a great job by the way. Glad to be on the team with you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh yeah! I love Nikki Sivils. I put Beatrice on my blog.

    Katrina, your card is beautiful. You did a great job with that sketch.

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!