A Bella Blvd layout-Unity Co-Brand Challenge

Well, I think I finally came down a little from my scrappy frenzy!!!  I did manage to get a couple more things done on Sunday...one of which I will show you later in the week!!!

The last few Mondays I have been on pin cushions waiting to see whose project is going to CHA with Unity Stamp Co.  Unity is in the midst of having a competition to take five projects with them to CHA.  There, the projects will be voted on by people attending CHA, plus they are going to have voting on social media sites, galleries, etc.

The winner out of the five will get to be a guest designer for 3 months and get tons of Unity to play with....now you know I would love that!   

I know there are AMAZING crafters out there that can do some wonderful things with Unity.  I thought I would jump in.  I know my chances are slim, but a girl has to try right??   

Here is my first entry, it's a layout with Bella Blvd/Unity Co-Branded stamps....Thanks to Julie for letting my use B's picture for it!!!!

 
Supplies:  Stamps:  Unity/Bella Blvd. Co Brand of course!  (Bella Doilies, Bella Fiori, Honey I'm Home), Cardstock:  American Crafts, Pattern Paper:  Bella Blvd (Sunny, Happy Skies; Hello Beautiful), Letter Stickers: Bella Blvd (Sunny, Happy Skies), Chipboard Letters:  Pink Paislee,
Ink:  Memento Inks, Lace:  Unknown, Adhesive:  Fabri Tac and glue gun

And speaking of my online scrappy buddy, Julie, she is having a Nikki Sivils, Scrapbooker giveaway!!!!!  It's of the Sugar Cookie collection and you don't want to miss it!!!!  Head over to her blog and enter!!!   Julie's Blog

Thanks for reading!!!

6 comments

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE your layout Katrina!!! So pretty and bright!

    x♥x♥x♥,
    Wendy

    http://www.wendyhammerdesigns.etsy.com - My Etsy Shop ♥
    http://wendyhammerdesigns.blogspot.com/ - My Blog ♥
    http://hyenacart.com/wendyhammerdesigns/ - My Other Shop ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. EEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKK!! There's my baby!!!! I love love love love love love love this sooooooooooooooooooo much Katrina!! GORGEOUS!! Thanks for posting my giveaway too! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is SUCH a fabulous layout! I really love this one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that cute paper I like colors!

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!