A Chipmunk Date!

Well, I am full blown sick with a cold.  YUCKY....that's all I can say.  It seems like I always get sick either around Thanksgiving or Christmas.  This year, I guess it's Thanksgiving.  Hopefully, I will be over it by then....because that Friday I start VACATION!!!!  Whooo hoooo....can't wait for that.  And I think I still have two weeks after that that I need to use...but don't know how I will manage to fit it in before mid Dec.!  I think there shall be some crafting going on then!

This layout was up over at Nikki Sivils, Scrapbooker on Thursday.  So, if you visited over there you have already seen it....if not, I hope you like it!  I posted a layout "Movie Date" a little while ago...well, this is the big sister with one of the Chipmunks that was in the lobby!  I love the fact she is tilting her glasses in that sassy way!!!  And both of these girls are very dear to me, my adopted kids/nieces! 

Supplies:  Nikki Sivils, Scrapbooker Something for Everyone Collection, Cute as a Button buttons, 
Cool Cord Brads, Unity Stamps, The Twinery Bakers Twine,
American Crafts Thickers, Martha Stewart Punch Around the Page set, 
Scotch Adhesive, Memento Ink

LOVING pleating paper right now...one of my favorite things to do.  
And check out that Baker's Twine from the Twinery!!!!  LOVE, 
it doesn't fall apart like some baker's twine that I have worked with!

That's it from me today, I am going to go to bed early and see if that helps this darn cold.  If anyone is planning on doing a December Daily, let me know exactly how you are doing it.....I am thinking it could be a good project for that week I am on vacation!!!!

Have a Scrappy Kinda Day!!~~Katrina

3 comments

  1. Hope you feel better!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee that lo!!! Soooooooooooooooooo cute! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katrina, this is adorable! I hope you are well soon!

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!