Can you say SALE??????

I am totally NOT a black Friday shopper...unless it's on the internet and I didn't even really do any of that!  I "monitor shopped" (instead of window shop!) some, but did not buy!  Of course it's only 10:30 here...I stil have an hour and 1/2.

A week ago today, my world changed.  I am not ready to go into details, but important person in my life is now a special angel in heaven.  I want to write about it here, but I am not able to find the right words yet.  So, if for awhile my posts seem a little not like me....that would be why.  

I wanted to let you know about a SALE at The Twinery!!!!  They don't run sales often, but this is one NOT TO MISS!!!!!

The Twinery

For CYBER MONDAY (November 29th) they are giving 30% off of your order from 12:00 AM to 11:59 PM that day!!!!!!!  The code you need to use is:   CRAZYSALE30   This code is only good this coming Monday.  If you want to get your hands on some of that twine, this is a GREAT time to do it!!  Christmas is coming.....then Valentines....then Easter...well, you get the picture!!  STOCK up now! 

Well, I am off to finish a movie...have a great night....

Have a Scrappy Kinda Day~~Katrina

4 comments

  1. {{{hugs}}} my friend!!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do not know me... And i do not know you other than through your blog... Just know that I will be praying for you! May You feel God's loving arms around you at this time! Give yourself time...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Big hugs and I hope you will feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Katrina, I do hope you are well. I am sorry for your loss!

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!