Making Memories Guest Design Layout...

Hey everyone!!!!  Just thought I would do a quick update.

It has been a GORGEOUS weekend here!!!  Now, don't ask me if I spent anytime out doing anything....hee hee.  I was inside scrapping!  Saturday was a little hot and muggy and today, well it was run around and get some errands done that are a little hard to do in during the week.  There are days that I would love not to have to work.  But then I realize when I am on vacation, I don't get NEAR as much done as I do normally....maybe I take the word "vacation" a little too literally!  lol lol  And then I think about all the money I wouldn't have to spend....well, then that motivates me!

I have not shared my layout that I did for my Making Memories Guest Design spot, so I thought I would share that today.  (I made some stuff I can't share yet...so I was digging around to come up with something!)  I am copying and pasting the supply list from Making Memories, because I am being lazy!!!

Slice Design Cards:
-Funkadelic (all lettering/fabric letters use Mirror))
-Remember This (Cloud, Flower Striped and Pink Paper)
-Wedding Card (Flower Polka Dot)
(other supplies: Cat’s Eye inks, Scotch Adhesive, Unity Stamps, Glue Dots, Twine, Fabri- Tac )

closeup of the fabric flowers that I cute from the Slice
Butterfly cut from Shrinky Dink material, with the Slice, then stamped with Stazon and then shrunk with a heat gun.

Here's my Easel Card that I did for the post. 
(other supplies: Cat’s Eye Inks, Scotch Adhesive, Sharpie Pen,
DMC floss, Embossing Power, generic ribbon)

Thanks for stopping by today.  I am trying to get caught up on all my blog reading, but I haven't had much luck.  I promise I will stop by soon, if I haven't been there in a while.  
See ya maybe tomorrow!!!

Have a Scrappy Kinda Day!!~~Katrina

3 comments

  1. If I tell ya that Brookie is featured in today's blog post, will ya stop by??? LOL!!! And she's doing something crafty! LOL!! I love love love love that lo and the card!! YOU ROCKED IT! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay for GDT for MM. you are too talented, k. :)

    hugs,
    sarah.

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!