Have you heard of Darkroom Door????

What does this.
photo from lastfm.com


 Have to do with this.......



They are both Australian.  Well, Rick Springfield is both an Aussie and a U.S. citizen!  And I have a little confession...I have always had a thing for Australia.  Yep...that's right.  It started with Rick Springfield when I was...oh...I don't know...in 7th or 8th grade!  (walls were covered from floor to ceiling..if I could stick it on there it was going up....including the doors!) But Australia does fascinate me...it's a whole other world.  

Which brings me to Darkroom Door!  Well, I hadn't heard of them either...but as you know, I am starting to really LIKE stamping!!  hee hee... They are based in Australia. They posted a guest artist call over on Two Peas in a Bucket and I took a look around their site...well, they have some AWESOME stuff!!!!  So, I decided I would try out...and I received the news that I was one of the designers that they wanted to create for them!!!  I am so excited!!!  They have some pretty awesome stamps, but they also have paper, photochips, filmstrips, and more.   Go check it out!  Darkroom Door

There are sixteen of us that were picked as guest artists and I am honored to be in the company with these designers!  So, if you want to see who made the list, here is the link to the blog posting  Guest Artists

 hee hee....you didn't expect that did you?!  I am in a funky mood tonight, can you tell?!!!!!!!  And I totally changed up my blog post, just so that Mr. Rick Springfield's picture would show up on my blogfeed thru Network Blogs on Facebook!!!!  

Ok...I am really going to get to bed.  And yeah...I still really do not like the word "migration"....not at all.

Have a Scrappy Kinda Day!!~~Katrina

2 comments

  1. hehehehehehehe... now i have Jessy's Girl stuck in my head... lol.. thanks a lot! LOL :):):):) CONGRATS on the GDT! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes australia is a fabulous place. i am lucky enough to be born and raised here!!

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!