Canine Good Citizen and check out my header!!!

Happy Saturday everyone....I spent the afternoon with my Mom.  Her birthday is tomorrow so we went to lunch today.  Sundays are just a little too busy at the restaurants here and we both don't like waiting forever and a day to just eat!  So, Mom if you are reading this...which I don't know if you do or not.....Happy Birthday!

Did you notice the new blog header??  If not, look up (pointing up there).  How adorable is that?!  I have been wanting to change my header, but just could not figure out quite what I wanted to do.  So, my fellow dt member on Nikki Sivils, Leah Farquharson made it for me!  She has a custom blog header in her digi shop that she is a part of!!!  Here is the link, just in case you think you would like her to create something for you!  Tell her I sent ya!!!  

I will also have a link on my sidebar, so if you decide later you can find it easily!     Leah's Blog Header

On to the scrappy side of things!  This is a page about my dear Fannie girl.  She crossed to the rainbow bridge a little over two years ago.  She was the first corgi in the household.  She was a Pembroke thru and thru.  Bossy, loud, bigger than life and truly my heartdog.  I miss her terribly, and I did cry a few tears when I made this page.  This was when she passed her Canine Good Citizen test at the age of 12 1/2!  Whoever said old dogs can't learn new tricks is so wrong.  Of course, it took about this long to get her to listen to anything we told her to do!  lol  

  
My Friend Birdie Collection and Cute as a Button buttons, 
Glue Arts Adhesive, Helmar Scrap Dots, Martha Stewart Border Punch,
American Crafts Thickers, Offray Ribbon


I for one, scrap a lot about the dogs.  They are my subjects of a lot of layouts, plus they are fun to scrap.  Don't forget to scrap the furry ones in your life!  And remember to get in the picture with them sometimes too.  I am always taking pictures "of the dogs", but I need to remember to hand the camera to someone else and "be in the picture" with them too.  Do you have a special pet in your life???

And I have a little more scrappy news, but I am waiting to share until I get the ok.  It was totally unexpected and took me by surprise.  I will share with you soon!

Have a Scrappy Kinda Day!!~~Katrina

3 comments

  1. Super cute LO and I LOVE the new blog banner:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh wow wow wow wow wow!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the new blog header...and I love love love that lo!! AND ummmmmmmmm I can't wait to hear the news! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay for the new header!! :)

    ...and you know i LOVE that layout. ;)

    hugs,
    sarah.

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!