Anyone work in the IT business?! lol lol

Yep...that is the kind of day I have had.....store inspections and trying to get email accounts to work at our outlying stores.  I just love it when they "notify" you that the hosting/server service is migrating.  I think I am learning to dislike that word A LOT!!!  LOL LOL

On to the good stuff....I am getting ready to get crafty here in a bit.  I was crafty over the weekend, but unfortunately for you I can't show any of it yet!!  Fortunately for me it's DT stuff that is done!  hee hee....I can show you a couple of sneaks if you want to see.....
mmmm....cute tag!!!!
yep...Unity Stamps..... 
looks kind of weird at that angle!!!
That Unity Stamp that I colored up there was colored in watercolour pencils.  Yes, I know watercolour is spelled wrong...but I think it sounds very French and makes this post look sophisticated.  (any other misspelled words, I have totally overlooked on accident!)  I pick up almost a whole set of pencils from Michaels of the Derwent pencils a month or so ago.  I have been trying to get the hang of them....it takes practice, but I am learning to enjoy it.  I would love to have Copics...but I don't know how to use them well, they are expensive...and there are over 300 hundred colors.  I am a girl that if I get something, I want the whole set. hee hee

And all of the sneaks, btw are Nikki Sivils DT projects.  They will be on the Nikki Sivils blog later this month!

And I got a goodie box from Debby for the heArt of Scrapbooking DT she asked me to be on!  and.....wait for it..........





Did you wait????  There is some Graphic 45 in there.....I know right.  You are saying to yourself, what is she going to do with that??  Well, I haven't quite figured it out yet...but when I do...it will be on Debby's Dare Blog first!!!  hee hee


Ok....that's it for an update tonight...Glee is getting ready to start and I am wanting to get a little messy!!!!  Have a great night!

Have a Scrappy Kinda Day!!~~Katrina

3 comments

  1. Me and that "IT" word NEVER get along!! LOL!!! I love love love love the sneaks... and I bet I know what one of them looks like! LOL! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. All good. You have been a busy bee and I've have kinda dropped off the scrap scene there for a bit.

    I'm not a huge sketcher, but I like to make them from time to time. Usually when I bored or dont have the right pattern paper for photos. I file them away in the PC and never use them so I thought I would share a few on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. DH use to do IT work, he hates it now

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!