Another Kiki Art Peek!!!!!

Thanks for all the love left here and at Debby's Dare. :)  I love to inspire people and hopefully I have inspired you to make something yourself.  ;)

Well, Miss Kiki Art is on fire.....LITERALLY!!!  Take a look at this sneak!


And then, you know after fighting all that fire you are gonna need a vacation right?????  Well, check out Rudolph himself!!!!

I can't wait to get my hands on these new lines and start creating!!!  I think I have some perfect pics to go with them....and if I don't...well, I can just take some!

Oh and head over to the Imaginisce Blog and check out my friend and fellow Kiki Art DT member Sarah's post....she has a quick little tutorial on some fun fake stuff!!!  Make sure and leave a comment...you could win some goodies.

Ok, I am heading to bed early.....general opinions today say that I am grumpy!!!

Have a Scrappy Kinda Day!!~~Katrina

2 comments

  1. These are soooooooooooooooooo cute! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute!!! Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!