This is a quickie....KIKI ART SNEAK PEEK and Nikki Sivils DT Announcement

I SO need to be in bed right now.  I have to get up at 5 AM tomorrow....EEKKKK....it's 12:30 AM right now!

Here's the scoop tonight......

Nikki Sivils, Scrapbooker announced her new design team read it here!!!!  All the ladies are majorly talented and so excited to be a part of the team!  And we are so happy to welcome them!  All the new ladies are linked on the blog to the right sidebar!!  Be sure to visit them and leave them some CONGRATS love!  They so deserve it.  :)

Here is the layout I did a sneak of a few days ago.  Absolutely LOVE my Slice, although you all know that by now!!!!

Unity Stamps, Making Memories Slice with Just Chillin' design card, 
Carina Gardner Photo collage overlay

How stinkin' cute are those shirts??  LOVE THEM!  And I made the hangers from some floral wire and needle nose pliers.  I made the collage in PSE with a Carina Gardner overlay.  So fun!

And it's official....I am ADDICTED to Unity Stamps!  They have such cute designs.  I have been wanting to try them for awhile and just kept putting off buying them.  Well, watch out, because I can see my collection growing quite quickly! :)  I am refraining from joining the kit of the month........welll.....at least for now!  ;)

And I FINALLY got to sit and play with some of my Kiki Art goodies.  I can only show you a peek, since this will be up on Kiki Art's blog later in the week!  :)


And just for fun....I did a little peaceful protesting this weekend at the local Petland store.  I am all about rescuing animals and/or buying from REPUTABLE breeders...people who show their dogs at dog shows, screen for health problems, socialize their puppies, etc.  If you need more info, just email me!  Anyway, Petland buys their puppies from puppymills.  Puppymills are horrible places where the dogs always live in a cage, are bred time and time again, over and over, not socialized, no health screenings, etc.  The protest that we do is to inform people that Petland gets their puppies from such places.  Most places that sell puppies do.....I will not say all...but most do.    Anyway, Nikki Sivils and I are pretty passionate about this cause. So, we joined in on Saturday....here's a video that the local news had on.....
Protesters demonstrate in front of Petland Store in Springfield MO | KY3 News, Weather, Sports - Springfield, MO | Video

And I am not smart enough to try to embed the video...so you will just have to go to the link.

Well, I am off to bed.....it's 1 AM now and I am gonna be a bear tomorrow!

Have a Scrappy Kinda Day!!~~Katrina





2 comments

  1. I spied Nikki in that video footage!! Good for U two!!! That is AWESOME that U were there!! Puppy Mills make me sad!!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee that lo!!! JUST GORGEOUS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so happy to have you on the Nikki team!

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!