I cropped and got my Scrappy on today!

Here's a peek at what I worked on today.  And let me tell you, I am in LOVE with Little Yellow Bicycle.  Their papers are wonderful to work with!  I can see me getting more of this company's paper...heaven!


How cute is this flower??  Tell me about it!

Kiki Art has some goings on behinds the scenes....be looking for a "name" contest in the very near future.  And I am working on some fun stuff  (and there's news) for Kiki that I can't wait  to share with everyone!!
I attend ScrapaPalooza today.  It's is put on by Scrapbook Generations here in town.  I haven't attend a crop this big before...250 people!  The facility was great though...lots of room to spread out. Our local Design Team for Nikki Sivils, Scrapbooker did some free mini classes for the event.  I had a lot of fun...but am pretty worn out!

This post is short and sweet. I don't know why I wait until the last minute to get packed and organized for a crop...well as organized as I ever am.....(those that know me will laugh at this!)  AND, why on earth do I think I have to print MORE pictures...when I have pics printed that aren't scrapped yet!

Have a scrappy kinda day!!~~Katrina

1 comment

  1. Loving that sneak!!! I got to work with LYB last month for Blue Moon and LOVED it!!! Can't WAIT to see the PHOTOS from the CROP! :):):):):):):) And hehehehehehehehehehehe....I print NEW photos all the time even though I have a CUBBY sized FULL of photos that I haven't gotten too!! LOL :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!