Wow....time has flown!

I have been so busy, I haven't been able to keep my head on straight!  Between work, studying for work, and trying to get scrappy DT assignments done, I have been running around like a chicken with my head cut off!  (no offense to the chickens!)

A little non-scrappy related happenings...I am pretty excited about my new position.  I have started training and have already found things I would like to improve to make things easier for our employees and for things to run smoother.  I have an official title now....don't laugh....I haven't had a "real" title for I don't know how long.  I do so many different things, that they couldn't come up with one.  I am now an "Assistant Coordinator".  Yeah....I am excited I have a title at last!  The funny thing is with the title, I have no place to sit in the office!  YES, you read that right!  We are in the middle of remodeling and I will get a desk soon enough....at least I will be gone for three weeks!!!  We have just grown as a company and we needed to "expand" the space for all of us to fit!

Ok, on to scrappy happenings.....

First up, is something that I created for a Kiki Art DT assignment.  I was inspired by Nichol Magouirk...this lady is AMAZING with die cuts!  She had a class on Two Peas about the Making Memories Slice machine....you know I love my Slice!  I was inspired from her project to create something similar with my own take on it.

Supplies:  Kiki Art Patterned Papers, Sakura Gelly Roll Pens, Maya Mist, Making Memories Slice with various design cards, and stick pins

Just a little spring tree to brighten a room!   I am not going to lie, it did take a while to cut out all those flowers, but I was at a crop, so I just sat and chatted and it made the time pass by quicker!!!!

So, I am getting ready to be out of town for a few weeks.  I will schedule a few things to post before I leave, which I am going to work on now after I upload this post.  BUT, Kiki Art is doing a BLOG HOPSCOTCH!  And I am participating, even though I will be out of town.  So keep an eye out....it happens next week!!!!  

Have a Scrappy Kind of Day!!~~Katrina

2 comments

  1. ohhhhhhhhhhhhh i loveeeeeeeeeeeee that project!!! sooooooooooooo cool!!!! Glad work is going good and have a safe trip! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, i've missed you!!! can't wait til your chicken without a head stage is over, hehe.

    i miss hearing stories about the pups! :)

    hugs,
    sarah.

    ps: did you ever get your laptop?

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!