And the Winner is.........

Nikki Love!!!!!


Nikki, please email me your address and I will get your Home Sweet Home hanging out to you. My email is to the right.

And THANK YOU for all the sweet comments, I wish I had made a couple more things to give out! If we do this again, I know for next time! It was so hard just to pick one person!!!!!

Also, while you are here grab this Kiki Art Badge!!! Post it on your blog, link it to Kiki Art and you could be a winner!!! Show Kiki Art a little blog love!!!!

And for some reason as I am typing this....Blogger won't let me upload any pics....so..Here is the blog link on the Kiki Art site for the badge!!! Kiki Art Blog

And if you don't have a blog, but would still like to win (and you know you want some goodies!!!!) become a fan on Facebook. We are giving out random prizes!!! We have had several winners already. We would LOVE for Kiki Art to hit 1000 fans by the end of March....so you want to help? Become a fan and tell your friends....and maybe they will share if they win and you don't!!!! Become a fan HERE

Have a Scrappy Kinda of Night!!~~Katri
na

5 comments

  1. yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy for nikki love! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats to nikki! :)

    and yay for kiki art love!

    hugs,
    sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woot! Woot!! How wonderful!! Thanks so much :) Emailing you now :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. That prize is beautiful! Congratulations, Nikki!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you TOLD me when I saw you at the store to come by but did I do it? nooooooooo I forgot- WAHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    someone call the wahmbulance!!!

    love the project must case it and Make it out of Stampin Up Stuff! lol

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!