My Nikki Sivils Reveals!

Ok, so I got to play with Flaming Butterfly and Bella Blue and Oscar Too from Nikki Sivils new lines debuting at CHA this week!!!!!


I have two of each, so I am just going to get to it! And the day I took the pictures on the second layout I was lucky that I could even get them taken...so there is a slight shadow on them that I am not happy with and I apologize in advance for that.


The first is a layout of me and Nikki!  I told her I wanted a pic with her, but I didn't tell her what I was going to do with it!  This is my FAVORITE layout that I have created up to this point!  It took me awhile, but it was so worth it.



Supplies:  All Nikki Sivils Flaming Butterfly and Cool Cord Brads, Vintage lace, Ribbon unknown,
American Crafts, My Little Shoebox and Making Memories letters, Making Memories
Slice, Tombow and FabriTac Adhesives, Brilliance and Cat's Eye Inks 

The other layout is from Bella Blue and Oscar Too.  We took the dogs to the park and this was one of the pictures that I love of me and the dogs.  How cute are they?!  And those stamps are Nikki's also!!!


 

Supplies: Nikki Sivils Papers Bella Blue and Oscar Too, Stamps, Craft Flags;  American Crafts
Thickers, Ranger Inks and Pop Dots, Tombow Adhesive


So, there is my update today!  Stay tuned for more goodies that I get to share with you now!  If you have any questions about how I did anything, just let me know!  I love it when I can help someone out!

Have a Scrappy Kinda Day~~Katrina

2 comments

  1. Let me just say that I got some of this Nikki Sivils paper about two weeks ago and I am hooked. It is wonderful paper that is nice and thick and the colors are wonderful. The patterns are amazing and like none of the thousands of other sheets I own ! I love it and am SOOOO getting some more !

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE it! Awesome colors and movement to the layout but what cute journaling! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!