My Blog is Being Featured and a New Layout!



Hi Everyone!!!

My blog is being featured on Monday (Oct 19 2009) in Scrapbooking.com's weekly newsletter!!!! Hi to everyone that has come here from the newsletter, btw. I love visitors. :) Scrapbooking.com had contacted me a while back about being featured. I was so excited and am so happy that the time is finally here.

Here is a little scrappy goodness I just finished up in time to take pics of. It's a layout of sweet Ella, who puts up with me and the outfits I put on her. I just love this Cosmo Cricket paper line, Girl Friday. I just keep finding stuff to do with it and I am never stumped as to what to come up with...as a matter of fact, I have to limit myself not to overload my pages.

Inspiration from this page came from a AWESOMELY talented scrapper, Sasha Holloway. This girl is amazing and I love her style. The circles are total inspiration from her!


Supplies: Cosmo Cricket Girl Friday papers and chipboard, Cat's Eye inks, Acrylic
Paint, American Crafts Thickers, Hey Gorgeous font from AmandaandKevin.com,
Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher, and Martha Stewart Double Loop Punch




Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoyed my blog...come back and see me! Or become a follower. I love to see other people's work also, so make sure and leave me a link to your blog!

Hugs,

Have a Scrappy Kind of Day~~Katrina

8 comments

  1. awesome awesome I love it ..and girl you are too sweet .. ;o) ...

    Keep doing them .. and you are going to be sending me hate mail cuz you use them too much they are addictive .. LOL ..

    love it ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Girl Friday too! It is so beautiful!
    I got my Double Loop punch today!! I can't wait to use it!!!! I think I will take it to work with me!!!

    Lindsey

    ReplyDelete
  3. great layouts!!!! :)

    can't wait to get some kiki art stuff to play with! ;)

    hugs,
    sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Saw you on Scrapbooking.com, great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stopping by for a visit from Scrapbooking.com! I love your layout! I was featured a couple weeks ago & it's a great way to meet new scrappers! I've got a new layout every week in my Layout of the Week feature, stop by when you get a chance. http://juliechats.blogspot.com

    Signing up to follow you! I'll put you in my Get Your Creative On list of blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have you seen the Girl Friday fabric? It's so awesome! I must have some!
    It's on Cosmo's blog!!!

    Lindsey

    ReplyDelete
  7. congrats on the blog!! and wonderful layout

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!