Monday Reveal Time using Nikki Sivils Papers!

So, Monday is reveal day for us DT members of Scrapbook Challenges. Sometimes it is hard for me to wait, if I have the layout already done! I was so excited to use this sketch. This layout has to be one of the quicker ones I have done.

The papers are from Nikki Sivils, Scrapbooker Halloween line Boo-tiful. Wait..the matting on the two photos is from the Henry's Brilliance line..oppsie! And see, you don't have to use Halloween paper just for Halloween! I actually could have used color photos for this, because I had on an orange shirt, but I just love the look of black and white pics right now. And, BONUS~~You can use ANY color of papers with them! If you haven't tried to scrap some black and white pics, do it. It's quite fun and you might just get addicted!!!

I know I have skipped a sketch in here and I am hoping to get it up sometime this week. Thanks for all the recovery wishes on the migraine. I basically ate Excedrin Migraine all week after I got over the worst part of it...no fun, but I am on the mend and ready to get some scrappy goodness done!

On to the pics! And hey, do the sketch and link me up! I would love to see what YOU do with it! I just might get some ideas!

SKETCH 164 BY PAMELA YOUNG FOR SCRAPBOOK CHALLENGES


SUPPLIES: NIKKI SIVILS, SCRAPBOOKER: HENRY'S BRILLIANCE (PHOTO MATTING) AND BOO-TIFUL PAPER LINE; CORE'DINATIONS CARDSTOCK; BUTTONS: UNKNOWN; CAT'S EYE INK; AMERICAN CRAFTS THICKERS; MAKING MEMORIES LETTER STICKERS; RIBBON MAY ARTS; MARTHA STEWART 3 DOTTED SCALLOPED BORDER PUNCH

Have a scrappy day~~Katrina

6 comments

  1. What a beautiful page! I've used this sketch too but can't post it yet as I want to enter a design team contest with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great page! love your title too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great results with the halloween line. I found this sketch kinda hard to work with, but I think that was bc I felt it was similar to the blog hop sketch.

    I am so blessed the insurance company is going to cover my car. It didnt look good for a while.

    I'm thinking the G6 too. I'm didnt really want a white car again but I found this one at an amazing price of $15,000. Kelly Blue book is at 22000 for this car. Im hoping I can get this one b4 its gone, bc they are becoming hard to find and all the rest are near 20. This one is located in very very south GA. To my shock it was the most expensive on insurance quote by almost 30 more a month, but I think maybe thats bc its still a convertible and its the newest.

    Its sad about Pontiac though, also saab, hummer, saturn are all stopping production. Saturn makes a good car too. Maybe not the most fancy but extremely dependable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i plan to try sketch 165 & 168. Don't care for the other two, but I might try to crank something out with digital. off to bed. :) Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for helping me out with my link problem that I posted on 2peas! It was driving me crazy! I just started my blog so I could try out for some design teams this fall.
    Also, I feel you on the migraines... I suffered with them for so long so I know what you are going through.
    Your blog is super cute and your work is great too :)
    Thanks again for your help!
    -Liz
    www.invitesbyliz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!