News!!

No pics today...I haven't scrapped this week!!!

I submitted a l/o to ScrapStreet.com for their Pet Park section. I got an email from Terry that they want to use it in the July or August issue!!!!! It's an ezine that puts out a new issue every month. It was the first time that I have submitted anything, so I am pretty excited. So, yeah, I will get to have one of those "out for publication" pics soon. ;)

Nikki dropped me off some of her new items to play from her line "Sweet Cherry Pie" to play with and I can't wait. Going to a 3-day crop today, so I am planning on using them to make a layout or two. I will post pics as soon as I get the OK from Nikki.

I did some fun things with PSE and some pics of my shoes I took the other day. I am planning a L/O with them, so you will get to see what I did probably after this weekend.

Well, off to the shower, pack the car and head to the LSS for some major cropping time!!!

Scrapalicious :)

No comments

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!