Exhausted......


Wow, went to the Crop Around The Clock that the ScrapNook put on this weekend and I am beat! I made it though...didn't sleep at all until I got home. I did park a little crooked in the garage, whoops...at least I didn't hit anything!

I got my drink tags for a swap I am doing done, and 3 1-page LO's and 1-2 page LO. 2 pages are a challenge for me, the one that I did took a lot out of me and I did it late in the day on Sat. so it wiped me out...I ended up just doing one after that and called it quits!

AND, then I get home and find out that my Lime Rickey LO of Higgins that I have done made Layout of the Day 5/16/2009 on the Creative Scrappers forum that I belong to (I actually just joined!) I was totally shocked!

Here is the last LO that I did at the crop....I cut the wing on the butterfly to lift it up, backed the opening with coordinating paper, inked the edges of the wing and added some chipboard elements to the corners of the picture. Everything is Basic Grey Urban Prairie, except the hearts at the bottom, those are Prima.

Tomorrow, I will post some more LO pics....just too tired right now!
Scrappy!


2 comments

  1. Hi Katrina, Nikki said to come on over and check you out! What a cute blog!!

    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there girl!! Lovin this l/o of Carleen!! So cute and love the butterfly.

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!